Monterey Bay APEX Accelerator Mission
The mission of the Monterey Bay APEX Accelerator is to generate employment and improve the general economic condition of the Monterey Bay region by assisting small businesses in obtaining and performing under Federal, State, and Local government contracts. We accomplish our mission by providing procurement technical assistance to help companies in the selling of their products or services to the appropriate Government agency by offering confidential counseling at no cost. The core of our procurement assistance program is counseling and education.
Monterey Bay APEX Accelerator Services
- Determining Suitability for Government Contracting;
- Helping Clients secure Necessary Federal, State & Local Registrations;
- Helping Clients Obtain Federal & State Small Business Certifications;
- Researching Procurement Histories;
- Providing Government Marketing Advice;
- Identifying Bid Opportunities;
- Setting Up Free Automated Federal, State & Local Government Bid Matching Services;
- Advising on Government Procurement, Policies, Rules & Regulations;
- Conducting Bid/Proposal Advice and Review;
- Post Award Contract Management & Performance Advice;
- Agency – Supplier Interface Assistance;
- Specialized Training, Seminars & Workshops
APEX Accelerator services are provided at no cost to the client. This procurement technical assistance center is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the Department of Defense (DoD) Office of Small Business Programs (OSBP). In addition, we are supported by Monterey County Business Council (MCBC) and the County of Monterey.